Nourish in Nature Retreats Spring/ Summer 2018, Portugal, Yoga-Herbs-Nutrition
Nourish in Nature Retreats for women 2018
Nourish in Nature offers integrated health and well being retreats for women. These unique retreats have been developed by Fiona Macleod and Sara Rooney to combine yoga, meditation, herbal remedies and nourishing nutrition specifically for womens’ health and hormone balance.
Fiona Macleod has been teaching yoga for ten years, and facilitating and teaching on retreats for six years. Sara Rooney is a medical herbalist who works from clinic in Brighton, lives in Portugal and has managed retreats in the UK, Spain and Portugal.
Watch this brief introduction to our retreats:
We are launching our new Nourish in Nature website (www.nourishinnature.org) and are offering a special 20% discount on our June 17-23 retreat, which makes the twin share price 680 EUR and the single occupancy price 960 EUR.
If you would like to take advantage of this special offer you can contact us directly on contact@nourishinnature, or fill out the booking form on our site.
• Six nights accommodation at Quinta Canaval
• Three freshly prepared wholefood meals every day
• Eight yoga sessions
• Yoga nidra meditations
• Five workshops on herbs and nutrition for women
• Complementary massage at the start of the week
• Natural goodie bag
• Comprehensive retreat hand book
• Free transfer to and from the local bus station
The retreats are held at a brand new eco-friendly boutique hotel, Quinta Canaval. The Quinta features a beautiful natural (chemical free) swimming pool, and indoor yoga shala, lots of private areas for lounging and rest, beautiful flower gardens, and is a 10 minute walk from the Cabril reservoir for those who prefer wild swimming.
– The Nourish in Nature retreat was an incredible experience. It was not only relaxing and energising, but also equipped me with so much information and lots of ideas for how to integrate food, herbs and yoga into my life to help feel more balanced. – Kate. London UK.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
or me, email@example.com
Hope to see you in the sunshine!